Business Tax Planning & Transactions
With ever-changing economic conditions, management principles and tax laws require a periodic review of the legal structures of a business to ensure that it is always in compliance. Kevin J. Moore & Associates works with individuals and small and medium-sized firms in order to provide compliance in all areas of business tax planning and transactions including:
- Providing corporate formation or reorganization for individuals who are starting up businesses or acquiring real property.
- Working with companies that are looking to wind down, and as a result, require liquidation.
- Forming entities to protect our clients’ assets and provide anonymity.
- Providing payroll tax planning to minimize payroll tax burdens.
- Drafting compensation agreements for executives and officers.
- Acting as general corporate counsel for small and medium-sized firms to ensure they stay in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Representing clients before various government bodies and tribunals.
- Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
- Limited Liability Company Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- Limited Partnership Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- General Partnership Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- Purchase and Sale of Business Interests
- Business Succession Planning
Payroll Tax Planning and Employee Benefits
- Employee Compensation Arrangements
- Employment Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Agreements
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Incentive and Employee Stock Option Plans
General Corporate Counsel
- Organizational Compliance Including Maintenance of Minutes, Resolutions, Meetings
- Governmental Compliance Including Filings, Registration, Licensing and Permits
- Labor Board and Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board Representation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Distributorship and Sales/Agency Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Loan Agreements
- Franchising Registration and Agreements
Protection Against Creditors and Creditors’ Rights
- Bankruptcy Liquidations and Reorganizations
- Secured Transactions