Transaction & Business Tax Attorneys in California
With ever-changing economic conditions, management principles and tax laws require a periodic review of the legal structures of a business to ensure that it is always in compliance. KJMLAW Tax lawyers works with individuals and small and medium-sized firms in order to provide compliance in all areas of business tax planning and transactions including:
- Providing corporate formation or reorganization for individuals who are starting up businesses or acquiring real property.
- Working with companies that are looking to wind down, and as a result, require liquidation.
- Forming entities to protect our clients’ assets and provide anonymity.
- Providing payroll tax planning to minimize payroll tax burdens.
- Drafting compensation agreements for executives and officers.
- Acting as general corporate counsel for small and medium-sized firms to ensure they stay in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Representing clients before various government bodies and tribunals.
- Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
- Limited Liability Company Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- Limited Partnership Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- General Partnership Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- Purchase and Sale of Business Interests
- Business Succession Planning
Payroll Tax Planning and Employee Benefits
- Employee Compensation Arrangements
- Employment Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Agreements
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Incentive and Employee Stock Option Plans
General Corporate Counsel
- Organizational Compliance Including Maintenance of Minutes, Resolutions, Meetings
- Governmental Compliance Including Filings, Registration, Licensing and Permits
- Labor Board and Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board Representation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Distributorship and Sales/Agency Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Loan Agreements
- Franchising Registration and Agreements
Protection Against Creditors and Creditors’ Rights
- Bankruptcy Liquidations and Reorganizations
- Secured Transactions
Contact an Experienced Business Tax Attorney at KJM Law Group Today
Are you looking for help navigating the complexities of business taxes? Don’t go it alone. Contact an experienced business tax attorney at KJM Law Group today to get the answers and guidance you need.