International Transactions & Tax Planning Attorneys
For those clients who are looking to expand their businesses globally, KJMLAW Partners offers expertise in International Tax Planning and Transactions. By offering a global perspective, we help our clients successfully expand beyond their existing borders.
For foreign-based individuals and companies seeking to invest in U.S. businesses and/or assets, our International practice area offers expertise in Inbound Investments. Our expertise in international business law protects our clients’ investments and saves them needless worry as their businesses prosper.
Foreign Business Organizations
- Foreign Company Formation, Reorganization and Liquidation
- Foreign Trusts Formation, Operation and Liquidation
- Foreign Foundations Formation, Operation and Liquidation
International Business Contracts
- International Sales/Agency Arrangements
- International Distribution Arrangements
- International Licensing Arrangements
- Letters of Credit
International Estate Planning
- Inbound Investments/Assets for foreign-based individuals and companies
- U.S. Estate and Gift Tax Planning for Non-Residents
- Representation before the International Chamber of Commerce, United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), and American Arbitration Association